Some Jordan Landing and West Jordan dental patients experience severe anxiety when undergoing dental treatment. With sedation dentistry, it is possible to relax during dental procedures instead of being tense and fearful.
You may want to consider sedation dentistry if you have any of the following issues:
- Strong gag reflex
- Fear of needles
- Sensitive teeth
- Fear and anxiety associated with dental treatment
- Difficulty getting numb
- A history of negative dental experiences
- Trouble controlling body movement due to Parkinson’s disease,
- Cerebral Palsy or related condition
- Need extensive dental treatment requiring lengthy dental visits
If you have avoided dental treatment due to any of these factors, give us a call. Don’t put your dental health at risk! We can give you important information about sedation options and help you determine which one is right for you.