Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. There are many common dental problems that we can treat with bonding, one of the cosmetic dentistry procedures at Jordan Landing Smiles.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as necessary.
Dentists will ordinarily consider dental bonding in the following cases:
1. To repair chipped or broken teeth
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. Protecting tooth roots when the gums have receded
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile redesign
Bonding is one of the easiest, and most cost-efficient, cosmetic dentistry procedures that we offer at Jordan Landing Smiles. We also provide general dentistry. We invite you to schedule an appointment today at West Jordan Dental Office.