The safety and security of a dental bridge cannot be understated. Dental bridges are an ideal tooth replacement service designed to improve the aesthetics of your smile and its function. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are attached directly to other teeth in your mouth for a durable hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridge treatments can result in the following:
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement treatment designed to mimic the look of natural teeth.
– Dental bridges can improve oral health routines that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Dental bridges can last anywhere from ten years to a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to plunge in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and less attractive. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal aesthetic.
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth caused by missing teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to shift and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
Always make time in your life to visit your dentist at [practice_name] for a bi-annual professional cleaning, and if necessary, to book an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name] for a detailed exam of your oral health. You can reach our dentist office in [city], [state], by calling us at [phone]. Let us help you get a full smile today!